Are you looking for a meaningful career?
Take on the world’s number one killer, cardiovascular disease, and make a difference globally – become a medical researcher with the Heart Research Institute (HRI), an internationally recognised institute conducting groundbreaking research.
HRI is hosting an Online Open Day to give you the chance to learn more about our cutting-edge research into the biological processes that cause atherosclerosis and thrombosis, the major underlying causes of most heart attacks and strokes.
- Date: Tuesday, 18 May 2021
- 1:30–2:30pm: Main presentation, with an option to join a breakout group from 2:30–3pm.
- Online: Login details will be provided prior to the event
Network with our world-class researchers who will talk you through their latest discoveries and hear what it’s like to work at HRI directly from those who live our culture – our team members. You will also have the chance to win one of three Uber Eats vouchers!
- 1:30–2:30pm: Event kicks off with a series of talks to give you an insight into HRI’s mission, research, job opportunities and working culture. Short presentations will be given on a select number of research groups.
- 2:30–3:00pm: Optional breakout group where you can join a research group you’ve found to hear more in-depth information on the discoveries they are working on.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions throughout the sessions. A recording of all sessions will also be provided after the event.
As this event is popular, please register so we know to expect you.
Register your interest
Photograph: Summer Scholars at HRI